Module 3: How does it work? -How the BIA was developed and why it provides the best data available.
The practitioner will become familiar with how the BIA was developed, how it works, what it measures, it sensitivity and reproducibility.
- What it measures
- Understanding resistance to electrical flow and how it relates to the human body and how reactants relate to the integrity.
- Guidelines for using the BIA testing
- How BIA testing was developed
- Reproducible results and their accuracy-VIP
- Limitations of the BIA test